Diagnosis. Treatment. Consultation. Training.
If you are interested in getting on the waitlist for ABA Services or Counseling, please contact the office.
If you would like to have your child evaluated at Gentry PBS, please follow the steps below:
- Please fill out the Intake Forms electronically and the administrative staff will contact you to schedule within 5-7 business days.
- If you don't hear from someone in the office after 7 days, please call to check the status of your child’s paperwork.
- We are in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield for Psychological, Behavioral (ABA) and Speech Services. Please note that we are in network with Cigna for Psychological Services only and we are in network with United for Behavioral Services (ABA) only. * Effective January 1, 2023, we will no longer be accepting private insurance for psychological services.
- Co-payment and retainer fees may be expected up front, depending on current deductibles and plan details.
- If paying privately or out of network, please read the Good Faith Estimate Guidelines so you know what to expect.
Need Immediate Support?Have Questions?